Monday, October 19, 2009

Better Late Than Never

I am about a week overdue in posting this, but I wanted to post my findings in my second SL scavenger hunt. I was much more at ease when I began this excursion because I have become more accustomed to SL controls. Since there were less required locations to visit, I chose places that were more of my interest. I went to random places (as shown below) and practiced my flying and reclining skills.

Then, after messing around with my appearance for a little and FINALLY figuring out how to change my hair color, I decided to go to SL's version of Vassar College.



The reason I chose to transport myself there was because in the description there was mentioned a Sistine Chapel replica. Naturally, I had to see it.

I transported myself there and was absolutely amazed. It was beautiful, and although SL still does not look like real life to me I can appreciate the masterful creation made by Vassar College and whoever else worked on this. Along the walls of the Sistine Chapel replica were tapestries which I also though were gorgeous. I took pictures of both, of course.


I think that because I was the one choosing the places to go I was much more curious and interested. I feel that this second scavenger hunt was a greater learning experience for me particularly because I was on my own. I really enjoyed this scavenger hunt, and I hope you all feel some of the enjoyment I had with my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment